Monday, March 16, 2009

Idolizing Mokee

You may remember that Mokee recently had a little wound on his nose. It's been about a week now, and his nose isn't any better. In fact, it might be worse. Aunty Stephanie placed one of those blue cones around his head so that he can't make it worse, and my mom has been calling him cone head.

To make Mokee feel better and show him how much of my idol he is, I decided to follow in suit. I did this to my nose when dad gave me a raw hide. I wasn't hungry, so I decided to "hide" it for a rainy day. I placed it in a corner and began "covering" it with imaginary dirt by scraping my nose along the floor until I was satisfied that it was well "hidden". Somehow, I have no idea how cuz I did such a good job hiding it, mom found it and took it away from me upset at the sight of my nose.

I can't wait for my blue cone!

Love,
Qori

0 comments: