Saturday, March 21, 2009

Inspiration & Creativity

Caption reads: Imagination

What we can easily see is only a small percentage of what is possible. Imagination is having the vision to see what is just below the surface; to picture that which is essential, but invisible to the eye.

I entered the inspirational contest of my good Youtube friend, Love4AllThings. It was a really fun and creative video to make. It actually came on the heels of a remodel that's going on at my house. My husband has been remodeling a few rooms, including his office. He asked me to buy him some of those inspirational posters (you know, like leadership, teamwork, sacrifice, etc.). I never understood what his fascination is with those posters until I saw the one in the above picture. That one spoke to me because everything just seemed to fit: the picture, the words, everything. Maybe it's because I feel like I have a wild imagination, which helps me be creative a lot of the time. I guess I just needed the right inspirational poster; one that spoke to only me.

You may find this weird, but I actually bought the above framed picture (just a small one for my desk). It had nothing to do with the contest. I actually put the order in a day or two before I decided to use it for the contest.

Taking inspiration from the iceberg picture, I recorded the following look. Can't wait to see if I win!!! (*crossing fingers*)


0 comments: