Monday, March 9, 2009

Shopping Spree Weekend

This ENTIRE weekend was filled with one of my favorite things (that I discipline myself on). SHOPPING!

Friday, just after work, I couldn't contain myself any longer and decided to leave work a little bit early and go to Nordstrom Rack. My how I love that place! I bought a total of 5 items (purse, skinny jeans, a pair of shoes, and 2 jackets. In total, I spent around $380. To see the great stuffs I got, check out this video.



Saturday was the long-awaited Mac & Beauty filled day with my sister and my good friend Gypsydancermacaholic. We had been trying to get together since last year and even before I went on my trip to Peru. We were so efficient (beauty-wise) going to the Mac Cosmetics store for makeup, then the Apple store to get Gypsy's laptop fixed (her "G" key popped off, we thought it could've been because Google has two Gs, but now that I think about it maybe it's because of her name), a quick trip to get Steph's eyebrows threaded (video to come later), a yummy Burmese lunch (Gypsy's suggestion), and finally back to the house to enjoy all our goodies and record the following haul video:






Yes, indeed, we bought a BUNCH of stuff. I also gave Gypsy a wooden llama with a silver bell around its neck from my trip to Peru. Horrifically, when she unwrapped it, the llama's little ear had broken off and was no where to be found. I try so hard to bring back unscathed nick knacks from Peru, but there's always one. Awhile later, while Gypsy and I were each on our laptops talking about video editing and youtube (yes, I've found my nerd soul mate), Gypsy heard my sister's dog Mokee chewing on something. I looked under the table where he was and saw a small dark piece of what looked like wood.

"Oh my god! Mokee found the missing ear!........But, he chewed it!"

We burst out into laughter at the sight of the now mauled wooden ear that we had so diligently been looking for only a little while ago. So now the llama has a name, "Holy-llama". (You know like Holyfield? Because Mokee did a Mokee Tyson on his ear?"

Ah what a fun weekend!

0 comments: