Do you hear that?
It's the sound of SILENCE between the hours of 9 pm-5am in our household again! Hooray! It took 10 months, but it finally arrived. I made it through in one piece, People!!!! Where is my "I SURVIVED A SLEEPLESS BABY AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS T-SHIRT" -t-shirt?
Other Tater Tidbits:
- It only got worse before it got better on sleeping through the night. I think you were teething because it lasted about a week, and now suddenly you're sleeping well.
- When you DO wake up at 5am, Mama gives you a 6 oz bottle and you FALL BACK ASLEEP until about 7:30. You mean I actually have TIME to get ready in the morning too???? I LOVE you, Tater!
- You learned to crawl 5 days into your 10th month! And now you've perfected crawling on the slippery hardwood floors, but you STILL HIGHLY PREFER WALKING (with someone's help)
- You rejected your pacifier on Day 1 of your 10th month. Thank goodness I took this shot before it was too late.
- You learned to pull yourself up to the standing position on your own. (using various props like chairs and human legs)
- You are more demanding at feeding time. I've learned that you really, really want finger foods and you will cause a scene if you don't have anything in your hand. So now I give you a cracker or a piece of bread to munch on while I try to sneak in some spoon feeding in between your snacking.
- Your separation anxiety is still strong and kickin'
- While your brother Diego is going through his terrible twos, you've decided to invent the terrible-tens. Have you ever met a baby who will throw himself on the ground when he doesn't get what he wants? Meet Tater!!!
- Totally failing at my stair exercise at work
- My body is a trained monkey - I still briefly wake up around 2 am. I need to STOP that madness!
- Although grateful for my inlaws' support, Mateo's separation anxiety still drains me daily. I can't imagine the zombie that I would be if I didn't have their help.
Bonus Pic - The mustache pacifier gets its last bits of lovin' due to Diego's curiosity.