Thursday, May 27, 2010

Message from Beyond...


I'm seriously thinking that I'm being sent a message from beyond. I hope this is the last time that I will touch on this tired topic. Last night, my husband, son, and I snuggled on the couch together to watch one of my mailed movies, and just like he annoyingly does every single time, my husband decided to turn on the REGULAR television to see if there was anything good on. And when I say regular, I mean REGULAR. Our TV has been a bad boy lately and will only show us basic channels. We've been living sans cable for over a month now.

That's not the point though. I looked over to my husband and said, "Why do you ALWAYS do this? We get ready to watch a movie that I paid money for, and you would rather watch whatever is on TV, and a movie that WE'VE ALREADY WATCHED to top it off!" In this case, it was the movie "Transformers". It wasn't even the latest one; it was the first one.

As usual, he didn't understand what the big deal was and continued watching the movie. About a quarter way into the movie, Sam Whitwicky is trying to sell his great-grandfather's glasses, which by some miracle have the coordinates to the "All Spark" etched on them, and all the transformers are trying to get a hold of the glasses. They are able to locate the glasses by accessing the "interwebs" and finding Sam Whitwicky's eBay page listing the glasses for sale. Sam's eBay user name just so happens to be: LadiesMan217!

3 times in one week. It has to be a message from beyond. It just has to. That's all I will say.

0 comments: