Monday, November 28, 2011

Thankful for a Dry Thanksgiving!

Hey friends!  Here's a quick photo dump of our Thanksgiving!  We were going to be an hour away from the hospital, and the doctor found that I was already 2cm dilated two days before.  She said that given my history, I should really be ready and know all the hospitals nearby AND if my water broke, not to spare any second -- "just get in the car and go"  was the doctor's exact prescription. 

As you can imagine, we were on pins and needles and almost decided to stay at home and have turkey sandwiches instead.  But sometimes, I'm a risk-taker...... only sometimes.

So what was I thankful for?  Water not breaking, keeping my glucose levels under 135 despite helping myself to a slice of dutch apple pie AND my beloved Martinelli's apple cider.  Diego was thankful for all the good food, especially corn apparently!
















2 comments:

Jessica W said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh gee! I can't believe that Matteo could be just a good sneeze away, haha. I hope your to-do list is really coming along now.

Sara said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You have such a beautiful family you risk taker! :) And you know I love that there are so many furry family members at your dinner. Very cute!

-Sara-