Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hi!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


You know how They say that a mother never gets a moment to herself?  Not even to go to the bathroom?  Well - yeah I'm one of those moms who doesn't close the bathroom door if she's home alone with the kiddos.  In fact, there are days when I'm home "alone" and there's a tough decision to be made.

Do I stay stinky until Dada gets home, or do I go for it and take a quick shower?

Yeah, these are real life decisions you'll have to make as a mom.  On this particular day, I decided the stink couldn't wait and I desperately needed to hop in for the quickest shower possible.  Little did I know, I'd have a roomie in the bathroom who would sneak quietly in while my back was turned, open the shower door, and loudly proclaim, "Hi!".  <--- He's been perfecting his use of the word Hi.

Yeah - I never get a moment to myself - Shirley

1 comments:

imported mama said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

so true !!! I can completely relate,,,especially since our bathroom door is a curtain :-)