Thursday, August 2, 2012

Month in Phone Pics- July 2012 Recap

Goodbye July!!!

Photobucket
Diego gets a lesson in static electricity; A girl could get used to Tater holding his own bottle and sitting on his own!; the boys have a play date; I have a crafting date with myself and make an awesome growth chart; I find my lost slippers in the backyard (if you're a dog owner you know my plight!)
Photobucket
My hair has been cooperating, but lactation has not. 
Photobucket
I'm being overpaid how much?!!!!  I'm so depressed, I go shopping. 
Photobucket
Mateo tries the sandbox on for size while his non-sand-loving big brother would rather play with the dog door.
Photobucket
Another benefit to Mateo sitting, I can bathe them together and save time!  The landscaping goats come back behind our yard - Qori guards the fence.  Simultaneous milk drinking and delicious naps and crackers. 



And that's what my July was like! 

How was yours? - Shirley

0 comments: