Friday, August 12, 2011

Project Four-Zero: 20 Weeks!



I've officially reached the halfway mark this week! And what better way to celebrate than to go on a babymoon to The Bahamas? The point of the babymoon was to be able to get some RR in before I get any bigger and before I become a mother of 2. But as you can guess, my toddler did not allow me much RR this week. He didn't quite understand the concept of a tropical vacation.

It was all systems go for him! I'll talk about the vacation a little more in a separate post. As for the pregnancy, this week I did not bother to check my glucose levels while on vacation. I tried to be good with food, but I still ate cheap junk food at times to combat the inflated prices for everything at our resort.

Also, during and prior to the vacation I felt a very strange and strong soreness in my inner thigh area as well as a very swollen (in size, but no pain) vajajay - um "unmentionable". I don't know what that's all about but it's still there, saying "hello" to me at every moment. I've heard of swollen ankles, bu vajay-jays?  That's a new one.   My inner thighs are so sore that it feels like I've been horse-back riding for the past 5 hours, which in turn is causing me to walk with a slight "pregnancy waddle".

Speaking of waddling, have you ever seen this YouTube video? It's my sister and my favorite viral video....



CRAVINGS
Something about having a nice cold Coke w/ ice at the Bahamas really hit the spot!

SYMPTOMS
Horse-back riding thighs and swollen vajay-jays! WTH!?


Then she waddled away..... waddle, waddle... 'til the very next day.



1 comments:

Sara said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ohhh my. Hope your um...swelling..goes down soon. :) You're looking beautiful as ever. Half way there! :)