Monday, August 29, 2011

Project Four-Zero: 23 Weeks!



I went from a high-intensity week last week to a more chill week this week.  My inlaws came in from Peru to stay with us, and I've been treated like a princess (Hence,  the castle background in this week's picture.  LOL!)  No cooking, cleaning, or even taking much care of Diego for me!  They seem to think I need a break because I'm pregnant.  While physically I have been- and continue to be able to handle domestic duties, it's so hard not to take advantage of this rare opportunity. 

As of this morning, I think I may have let it go too far though.  Diego is showing signs SSBS - Suddenly Spoiled Boy Syndrome.  It seems that SSBS is easily triggered when the patient is in close proximity to grandparents.  We need to nip this thing in the bud!

SYMPTOMS
Tolerable leg cramps and drymouth (they seem to be getting better)
More fetal movements
Glucose levels under control now that I'm only eating brown rice & pasta.


CRAVINGS
OK! - You got me.  I admit it, I bought a box of Runts candies "for Diego" and have been helping myself to a couple (just the red ones because I have to be picky about my sugar now) each day AND I ate a donut as a snack the other day. 


1 comments:

Sara said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Enjoy the help while you have it! :) You're looking great and that top looks ammmaazzzing on you.