Monday, July 2, 2012

Month In Phone Pics - June Recap!

Hey all!  I've been MIA for the past week because I was on vacation and the days caught up with me before I left.  If you follow me on Instagram (@goldendreemz), then these pics are old news but you get a sneak peek of our vacation at the bottom.  More vacation pics to come later!

Photobucket
Matayto Potato cuts his first tooth and starts eating solids.   My mom's botched May birthday present finally comes in (sea horse necklace).  Diego and Mateo start playing together - aw so cute!  Father's Day canvases come in the mail for my Hubby.  My parents vacation in Europe for 2 weeks and send us a post card (who still sends postcards?).  I start getting ready for our own vacation by water-proofing my Iphone.
Photobucket
Arts & crafts:  I make Instagram photo canvases, Matayto Potato eats my parents' post card (he's taking this eating solids thing very seriously), Happy Father's Day (My father and me!) Diego enjoys sunny days on the deck with his Kindle Fire, Working from home means the boys need machines of their own, volunteering at the San Francisco Food Bank.




Photobucket
Photobucket
Senor Frogs!  Snorkeling in a coral reef.  Pirate cruise, Arg!  Mayan ruins of Chichen Itza
Photobucket
Aquatic parks of Xcaret & Xel-Ha.  Day trip to Isla Mujeres.
Photobucket
Enjoying our last day at the resort (with a few temper tantrums here and there).  Someone makes a mistake because we fly first class all the way back home (Score!).  Cancun: Arial view.  Re-united with my little cherub back in SF (all smiles)!



What does July have in store for us? - Shirley