Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Month in Phone Pics - April Recap

It was a good month!

Photobucket
Out at a nice park with Diego's cousin (showing off his tat).  Eeyore gets left behind during the crazy thunder storms, poor guy no wonder he's always so gloomy!  Hubby finds a free baby jogger.  I return to work and ask the janitorial service to vacuum confetti stars. 
Photobucket
Mateo (4 mos) is in a Carter's 9 month onsie!  Fits him like a glove! Diego plays on our deck and ingests his first chocolate Easter bunny while I ingest a delicious frozen adult drink (the bright side about pumping milk)
Photobucket
Diego doesn't just co-sleep with Dada!  What is it about kids and adults' shoes?  I get my Iphone upgraded at work and the rest of April's phone pics get a face lift as a result (see the difference below!)
Photobucket
I buy ME and Diego a huge slurpie at the zoo, but he ends up drinking the WHOLE thing.  Luckily you get free refills at the SF Zoo.  Grandma gives Qori a haircut because of the heat.  I crave my drinkable yogurt on hot days and provide proof to show how hard I work.
Photobucket
Mateo's smiles prove he is the polar opposite of his older brother when it's bath time.  I receive a special "urgent" request to draw a choo-choo as dinner is burning, hence the reason that last caboose didn't quite come out as a square.  Beautiful day at the SF Zoo.
Photobucket
Qori gets a special trip to the beach to do what he loves best.  I gave him a shower when we got home, only for him to escape to the yard and roll in dirt. Such is my life. 


  Looking forward to the next month - Shirley

0 comments: