Friday, May 18, 2012

Fashion Friday: 05/18/2012

Nicole-Richie

A few Fashion Friday's ago, someone shared the Winter Kate Kamala Burnt Orange Maxi dress, which I immediately fell in love with.  One- because I truly think if I had a BFF it would be Nicole Richie and Two- because if you know me,  you know I LOVE burnt orange.

kamala1
I have an upcoming planned trip to Cancun Mexico (Insert happy face!) and I've been window shopping for some potential cute outfits.  Unfortunately, I don't have an extra $300 laying around to spend on a Winter Kate dress (nor would I even if I had money) only for it to get covered in sand or for the booze from my Yarda to spill on it.  But $20 for a Forever 21 dress?  Now that'll work for me!


F21
I'm thinking this'll be fun to wear on the Pirate Cruise.  I'm also digging the turquoise necklace! 

On a side note, here's what I'm wearing today.  Something half-dressy, comfy casual while I run my Friday errands.  PS.  I barely had time to comb my hair this morning.... KIDS!


Photobucket
The pinstriped blazer is BCBG and the MSRP ticket was at $278, I stole it at Nordstrom Rack for 30 bucks!  I have a thing for blazers... cheap designer ones-- even better!  I probably should've worn my pointy toed flats but these are more comfy for the running around I'll be doing today. 
 Hoping you have a great Friday!  - Shirley

0 comments: