Tuesday, November 27, 2012

First the Bird, then the Cookie

IMG_1376
Thanksgiving Grace:  My two cousins holding hands with the little ones just before my aunt announced that my cousin on the right will finally make her a grandma!  What a memorable Thanksgiving grace!!!  :)
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!  I'm going full-speed-ahead with the next celebration:  Tater's 1 year Birthday!  Tater will be a tot!  This is crazy!  Anyway, I mentioned that I decided on a Cookie Monster theme due to Tater's exceptional appetite. (Just imagine how Cookie Monster eats cookies and now replace Cookie Monster with Tater and the cookies with BASICALLY.ANY.FOOD.  Yup, I'm pretty sure that this is the perfect theme.

So since I'm in a budget pinch I'm trying to make the party decor as home-made yet cool looking as possible.  I'm pacing myself and got a few things done already.  I've been crafting 1-year birthday decorations while listening to Christmas music on internet radio.  At some point my mind will be conditioned to think Christmas Music= Tater's birthday (by the way, we also put up our tree over the weekend.  It's been busy here).  Here's a sneak peak of Tater's decorations so far:
Untitled
Untitled
My lunchtime craft work today
Untitled
I didn't make this, I just saw it on Facebook and thought it was too much of a coincidence! LOL!



Crafting with Cookies - Shirley

0 comments: