Friday, February 11, 2011

Belated Birthday Pics


Since we've been back on good ol' Amuurican soil, Diego and I have been sick, sick, SICK. The flight left me with my right ear plugged. After one week, I went to the hospital and of course there wasn't much they could do. Today, I am on my second week of a plugged ear. It is so annoying, but at least I am now coherent enough to work on posting some pics from Diego's birthday bash! Here they are: pics of the pool party that lasted until the break of dawn! The RIGHT way to do the first party EVER! A beautiful way to end my whirlwind year as a new mom!

BEFORE THE PARTAY!


THE YUMMY CAKE!


FIRST GUESTS: MY SWEET GRANDMA-BLESS HER HEART


LET THE POOL PARTAY BEGIN!




BUZZ! YOU MADE IT TO THE PARTAY! LET'S DANCE!


"THANK YOU" SPEECH. I WAS MUTE; EMBARRASSED BY MY SPANISH SKILLZ

CLOWNIN' AROUND

AS NIGHT FALLS, THE POOL PARTAY CONTINUES...




THE DAY AFTER THE PARTAY :(
NO CLEANING-LADIES



DEVOURED CAKE?


CONFETTI FEETS!

PREZENTS OPENING TIME!

THE HAPPIEST 1 YEAR OLD EVA (IN A BOX)!


There were tons more pictures, but these at least give the gist of the grand event. The party really topped off my year with Diego. I love him so, and can't wait to see what adventures life with a toddler will now have in store for me in this new year...


0 comments: