Thursday, February 24, 2011

What took me SO long???


After HOURS on endless.com looking for (and finding) handbags for myself, I suddenly did an about-face and went to Amazon.com and bought a diaper bag that's been in my wishlist for a year.

Who am I kidding? I have no need for a stylish handbag these days, and although one mom told me that you could switch to a regular handbag after the first year is over, I truly doubt that is true for someone like me.

Someone who packs as if we will be gone for the entire day or as if there will be some sort of horrible, wide-spread chaos that will leave us to fend for ourselves against the elements and the only thing that will save us and hold us apart from the others is the extra stuff that I packed in my bag.... yup, that's me!

But now at least, I'll be fighting off global chaos in a stylish bag... AND

just in case the story goes Hollywood, the props in the film adaptation would be more "realistic".



Note: Timi & Leslie Bag: Charlie
in Light Brown
Amazon.com, ~$150

1 comments:

SimplyShirley08 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Gracias Silvia! You've got a great eye for fashion, so it's a great compliment coming from you! :)