Thursday, April 7, 2011

Inspiration!

Hi all,

I wanted to share a very special video of my sister's wedding. The video editing is so inspirational; it makes me want to get off my butt and go edit something NOW! :)

Can you see me? I'm the blurry face in the background. :)~ Oh - and those are my hands wrapping the gift. OPI- Linkin Park after Dark nail polish. LOL! Diego is also in this video for only just a second. Blink and you'll miss it.

We didn't want to take all the attention away from the bride. Hahaha!

What do you think of the video? Nice huh?




William + Stephanie | Recap from Shiksa Studio on Vimeo.

1 comments:

Jessica W said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

WOAH! That was truly amazing. That person has some serious skills. I thought I was doing good to just put clips together. How can you not shed a tear watching that. I can really tell that they love each other a ton! Diego did a great job it looks like :)