Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Double Up! Weeks 11 & 12

Where has the time gone?  I'm late an entire week on Project Four-Zero.  How dare I?! 




Well, these past two weeks have been busy at work, and by the time I get home I have no energy to fight with Diego over who gets to type on the laptop, so I don't even turn it on at home.  I've really got to get Diego his own laptop to destroy.  It's gotten so bad that I bring my personal laptop to work in hopes of stealing some time on it during work hours to edit videos and Photoshop pictures.  One day my boss is going to walk in on me and catch me!

Other than the high sugar levels in my blood, which has directly resulted in a "no sugar" ban and many exhaustive, low energy moods, there have not been any other significant happenings during this week as far as pregnancy symptoms go.

This afternoon I have a follow up integrated screening appointment quickly followed up by my prenatal appointment where I believe the doctor will let me listen to the beating heart for the first time.

So exciting!

On a side note, this last Project Four-Zero photo session proved to yield a good number of outtake shots.  I found most of them hilarious.... What do you think? 






Runner-up for the Weekly Photo
 
Also, I know it's a little weird and a little "Texas" but I liked how my hair came out in this last session.   I've always struggled with up-do's; they always make me look like a dude.  I even swear I heard the driver say hello "Sir" as I got on the shuttle for my work a couple weeks ago when I tied my hair back in a J-lo type pony tail.  I seriously considered getting short bangs after that!  

I also wore my hair up and somewhat tight on Day 1 of a 2-day training I had for my job last week.  The next day I wore it down.  My flamboyant teacher in his pink shirt came up to me and said, I think your hair looks really nice down!  I didn't recognize you when you walked in today.  I thought - that poor woman!  She thinks today is Day 1 and I'm going to have to tell her that she can't get credit for the course!"  I laughed along with him, but inside I was still considering bangs.



Still no short bangs yet, but maybe the key is loose up-do's and earrings instead???

1 comments:

Jessica W said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ohhhhh Ahhhhhh I'm really digging the 12 week photos. Super cute! I think your being upstaged by Diego though :) His eyes make me melt. I think your hair looks cute up, but I can picture you sporting bangs too!