Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Project Four Zero! 29 Weeks!

Photo idea compliments of Pinterest
It's been a bumpy-bump this week as Baby has been doing some type of gymnastics or hip-hop dancing to pass the time in the womb lately.  I enjoy a few reminder kicks here and there, but when Baby starts to squirm around, it makes me cringe a little.  I can't help but think of that scene in Space Balls where the alien comes out of the man's stomach.  Or in 3rd Rock from the Sun, when the alien inhabiting the female body (Sally) asks the males something like,

"Do you suddenly feel the overwhelming desire to have a larvae parasite shoot from your body, or is it just me?"  I mean, isn't that what it truly is?  There is something alive in my body!

But then, just when he stops squirming, I'm reminded that he's probably cuter than an alien or larvae and then I feel much better!

CRAVINGS
Chocolate - but I've been good and have resisted temptation!  Aren't you proud of me?

SYMPTOMS
Eye Spasms?  Might be related to not being able to sleep well anymore

OUTTAKES


Why does he feel the need to photo-bomb every photo session?

1 comments:

Jessica W said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I use to think that Ethan was David Beckham's love child. Ethan loved to roll a lot and I thought it was kind of painful compared to kicking.