Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Vampire Pumpkins! Pinterest-Inspired



Hey friends!  I just finished a guest post on my good friend's new blog:  Pintrest Made Me Do It.  I seriously LOVE that blog name, and am so envious that I am not THAT skilled with my blog naming talents. 

Anyway, please check the blog out if only for the name .  If not, then would the fact that my post is saturated in pictures of Diego and fuzzy Qori work?  Come on be sweet as pumpkin pie and give her a click.....  :)

Still getting over my cold - Shirley

3 comments:

Jessica W said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I LOVE that blog name! I'm following!

SimplyShirley08 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Jessica Jollyjess6 Yay! Thanks!

Sara said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sounds like something I definitely have to check out. :)

-Sara-