Friday, April 13, 2012

Mama's Fashion Fridays

It's been a hot minute since I even wanted to think about fashion.  I tried my best to stay "looking cute" during Mateo's pregnancy, but the words "pregnancy" and "looking cute" could only be combined for so long.  Now that I've rejoined the working world, there is a need for me to play "dress up" again.  I plan to post a little something about fashion or beauty every Friday (mostly to keep me on my own personal fashion track), so stop by on Fridays for a little beauty fix!

Here are the outfits I chose to wear on my first week back to work (I started on Wednesday, so I only had a 3-day week.  Nice!).  You'll notice that I really love to shop at Nordstrom Rack and lately I've been into thrifting AND that I don't wear skirts and dresses, though I try to every Blue Moon.


Photobucket
WEDNESDAY   Pants: Victoria's Secret Christie Fit pants in 34-in inseam ~$60; Shirt: Nordstrom Rack; Turqoise Necklace: vanessamooney.com ~$50  [Yes, that's Mateo screaming his lungs off in the background!)

 

Photobucket
THURSDAY      Motherhood Maternity leggings: $15; H&M Herringbone turtle neck, thrifted $5; Gray Cotton Blazer: Marshalls $11, Black beaded necklace Nordstrom Rack

Photobucket
FRIDAY     Beloved brown Steve Madden Boots, Endless.com $120, Dark wash skinny jeans: Nordstrom Rack, Black Top: Gifted, Ring: Nordstrom Rack $25, Badge: Free from my company LOL!  Faux Leather Motorcycle Jacket: Nordstrom Rack





Trying to start looking cute again! - Shirley 

0 comments: