Thursday, December 1, 2011

Top Mommy Blog?

Hey friends! 

The lovely Morgan over at Modern Mommyhood suggested that I sign up to join the Top Mommy Blogs website a few weeks back.  I've been going to TMB for awhile to get a dose of new mommy blogs that interest me.  It's a really good web tool if you're into mommy blogs.  I've hesitated joining, but after Modern Momma's suggestion I thought:  "Why not??!"  This blog could stand to have a few more readers :)

So Golden Dreemz has officially been accepted!  Isn't that "Rexcellent"?  Won't you please help us get some blog love?  We're a small fish in a big pond!  Diego has agreed that with each vote, Qori gets a little "un-smushed"!  Do it for Qori!  He's counting on you! LOL!


Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comments:

Jessica W said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Somehow I missed this blog. I joined it recently too. I really like finding other blogs on there!

PS The captcha was "ranch" I think that's the first time I've seen an actual word. How random!