Monday, January 28, 2013

Park Tourist

Untitled
I've left blood samples with at least 300 mosquitos in the Amazon jungle, taken photos with llamas at the very top of the ruins of Machu Picchu, watched the festival of Inti-Raymi in Cuzco, and dined on culinary master pieces in Lima. But now with two little ones in tow, I've become a tourist to Peruvian children's parks instead, sight-seeing large tube slides and bounce-houses like nobody's business.

By the time this trip is over, you can ask me anything about Peruvian parks for kids.

Just don't ask me how to get the mosquitos to stop biting.

They love that McDonald's-infused blood - Shirley

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

1 comments:

Sara said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ha! I'm glad you all are having a good time. That slide does look pretty amazing. :)