Monday, May 9, 2011

Four-Zero Project: 7/40 Weeks



I hope that everyone had a wonderful Mother's day!  I spent the day with family and eating Thai food in the city, and of course taking the next picture for the Four-Zero Project

We had dinner with my mother.  She mentioned that I'm gaining weight again.  Specifically, that my stomach is getting big.  It was so hard not to laugh - so I did.  I laugh at a lot of things she says, so I didn't let my secret out of the bag yet.  You might think my mother is mean, but her heart is in the right place.  After a lifetime of a weight struggle, she just doesn't want the same for her daughters.

Mid-week I spotted what I consider pretty strong for one day.  I felt so sad, because I convinced myself that I was having a miscarriage again as soon as I saw it.  Luckily it didn't develop into anything further and I am spot-free for a couple days now!  If I never see a spot again for the next handful of months, I will be a happy camper.

Symptoms - more burping and very, very slight nausea when I eat a lot.  I'm super-tired by the time I get home, and for some reason I'm more cold than usual.

Cravings - Fruit smoothies or any fruit-flavored drinks - even just water with lemon-wedges in it.  Anything but plain water, which I'm usually content with.

1 comments:

Jessica W said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I was so into lemonade when I was pregnant. The funny thing is that Ethan really likes lemons now.