Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Four Zero Project: Week 10


This week has been good to me.  I'm hoping that all signs point to the end of morning sickness.  Since my first prenatal appointment I have been pretty bad at taking my prenatal vitamins consistently.  This was a problem that I had during my first pregnancy too. 

Trying to be more responsible this time, I created an alarm/reminder on my phone and it worked for a few days and then the alarm mysteriously disabled itself.  Actually, as I was typing this, I just re-enabled it in hopes that I will get on track with my vitamins again.  Wish me luck!

Today, I snuck out of work for an hour to get my blood drawn for the integrated prenatal screening.  I entered the new hospital that I mentioned in a previous post.  You'll remember that in a few posts back, I wrote about how disgusting the old building's bathroom was?  Well obviously it was a much different experience in this new state-of-the-art building.  So far each time that I've gone to the bathroom, there have been dedicated bathrooms for the patients which are roomy and clean.  Today, as I walked into the Lab for my blood work, I stood looking around for a minute trying to find the number dispenser so that I could take a number.  I couldn't find it anywhere so, I just stood there hoping someone would tend to me.  Someone did shortly, and she asked me my name.  She then proceeded to hand me a pager, like the ones they hand you at some chain restaurants while you wait for your table.  We've come a long way since the "Take a Number" days!

SYMPTOMS
None thank goodness!

CRAVINGS
I just ate a delicious chocolate doughnut!

Not a flattering pic of Diego, I know, but he was more interested in playing with my camera's remote!

1 comments:

Jessica W said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm glad your feeling better. I used to go to a doctor that had the same kind of devices. It's crazy weird. Plus I always think about the germs on those things.