Thursday, May 5, 2011

Four-Zero Project! Revived!


I can be a little superstitious at times, but lately I've been a little hesitant to post this because I fear it may bring me bad luck.  Nevertheless, I am going ahead because I really want to document this pregnancy to the fullest since it very well may be my last.

So... I am reviving the Four-Zero Project with the hopes that I will be able to make it to Week 40 this time around.  Let's all cross our fingers!

I took a few pictures over the weekend for Week 6 (I've made it to 7 as of yesterday, Yipeeeee!).  I could've chosen a couple different poses that had me smiling in them, but I thought this one was more telling of my real state:  worried.  Of course I am happy too.  I would love nothing more than to kick my feet up and enjoy this pregnancy, and after June 14th, I hope to reach that goal: the end of the first trimester.  Until then, due to my last experience, I wait....

Symptoms:
  • Burpies, my body's way of stalling on-coming nausea, I think.
  • Occasional spotting, to my dismay

0 comments: