Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Vloggin' Vednesdays (05/11): Pictures on Video




A compilation of some of my favorite pictures!
















Vednesday, April 27th "Notable blog post" -  read and talk about a blog post that is special to you, could be yours  or one of the blogs you lurk... no rules here at Adeline's Daddy Blog.

Vednesday, May 4th "Birthday Wishes" - In honor of  Adeline's Daddy's Birthday (the dude, not the blog), Blow out the  candles and talk about something you are hoping or wishing for in your  life. And on May 5th, Remind me that I'm getting old.


Vednesday, May 11th "Pictures on video" - Show and tell time... show us some pictures, tell us a little about them.

1 comments:

Jessica W said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I thought of a picture that didn't make the cut. The one of Qori and Diego together....its the one you used in the devinanderica contest. I love that one! Great pictures and stories!